Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ellie with Stocking

Hello PND Friends, Racquel here to share a shaker card using Ellie with Stocking.   OMG, where did the year go???? I don't know about you but this year just flew by.  I guess that's what happens when you are having fun.
I colored this cutie using my copics and cut her out and added her to the shaker ornament.  I used designer papers from Photo Play called Mad for Plaid.  I just love the way this card turned out.


Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 09, 08, 11
Red: R59, 46, 24
Green: G29, 28, 24

That's all I have for you today.  Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to head over to the store to pick up this cutie.  Have a great weekend and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs