Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ellie with Scarecrow

Hello friends,  Racquel here and we made it to the weekend.  Woohoo, I was ready for the weekend mid -week and we have finally made it. Today I am sharing a z-fold box card using Papernest Dolls Ellie with Scarecrow.  She is too cute and a great addition for any fall projects.  I had so much fun creating this card to showcase Ellie with Scarecrow.

I colored both images using copics and used my brother scan and cut to cut out the images.  I decided to use doodle bug flea market paper collection for this card.  This paper collection just went perfect with this cutie.   I used various die cuts from my stash to layer through-out the card.  I stamped the sentiment out and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I placed the sentiment in the wooden barrel along with the other die cuts.  



This cutie is definitely ready for the fall season.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute images.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs