Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas In July with Reindeer Ellie W/ Ornament

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about Christmas. I the Christmas in July themes. It gives me the kick in the pants that I need to get going on my Christmas cards. 


I used Reindeer Ellie W/ Ornament. I colored the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut her and the kitty.


I used my Cricut to cut out the Christmas tree and decorated it with twine and bling. I found the cute little ornaments at a garage sale last week. They are perfect for cards. 


Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you all have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, 
               Tina DT



4 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs