Sunday, February 22, 2015

Baby Shower Card

Hello everybody! Martha here with you today! So my cousin and one of closest friends just had a beautiful baby boy, I knew I had to make an extra special card for this little miracle!
 I just love this Stork from The Paper Nest Dolls. It is so whimsical and adorable!  I used some beautiful Maja papers, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, and spellbinders to create the card. The image I colored with copics and fussy cut it out. I hope you love this sweet card!




                                                                          Hugs
                                                                        Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs