Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ellie in Oz

Good morning all you Paper Nest Doll lovers out there! Lydia here, long time no see and I'm so excited to be here with you again!!!

Today I am going to share with you a card a created using the ultra cute Ellie In Oz.....





Hair- E50, E53, E43, E57
Skin- E00, E000, E21, R20
Dress- blue B24, B26, B97 
white E40, E41
Shoes- E35, E37, E57
Scene- grass G82, YG 17, G94, G99 
sky B0000 , yellow brick road Y18, Y13, Y11, E21


I just love her !!! She is soooo adorable and 'the little dog too' (hehehe get it?!?!?!). Christine has done such a super job on this as well as the others in the series, make sure you go and check them out! And remember that all of the dolls are availble in both digi and rubber form so no matter how you like to stamp you are catered for.

Hope you all have a great weekend !



6 comments:

  1. She is so pretty Lydia. I have always been a huge fan of your work.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s so adorable!! I just love the digi too!

    Hugs Eva (another doll:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultra cute is right, your coloring is fabulous and I do love the little dog to!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs